Saturday, March 24, 2012

Running

I ran today. Not a good run, not at all. It has been over a week since I did any running and boy was this a tough one.

Nope, my legs did not hurt or feel super heavy....


No, it was not my lungs that felt like no air could get into my body...




Source


It was a sharp pain in my guts! Ouch. So painful that even when I walked I was feeling the pain. So my run was not my best.


Here are my stats:



Here is some MUCH needed Motivation!

Race Day - Goodlife Fitness Toronto Marathon May 6th, 2012 @8am
I really want to run a 5 km race. I know I can, so I have picked this race off my Map My Run program.
There are others that I will look into but for now I need something to work towards.

Pictures of Motivation:

source


source


Source

Well that should teach me to get going!

After my run I had the other half of my shake, 1 hard boiled egg, and cashew butter on a PC thin bagel. YUM I am stuffed.

~~ "Painfully" shaking my tail feathers~~

No comments:

Post a Comment